Friday, June 26, 2009

Keith and I were married October 27th, 2007, and only 5 weeks later on December 5th, we moved to the Big Apple. We have been so fortunate to live in such a vibrant, exciting city!! Keith and I worked hard, but we enjoyed much of what the city and surrounding area had to offer. Taking full advantage of this opportunity, we ate at amazing restaurants, became groupies of The Fab Faux, a fantastic Beatles cover band, were there to experience my best friend's daughter being born (Livi, I love you!) in nearby New Jersey, and took interest in hiking and camping in the Adirondaks. But all good things have to come to an end, right?? We missed our friends and family too much!!!

Needless to say, we are moving back to the Lone Star state!! Back to friendly faces, warm weather, friends and family, and good Mexican food. But, of course, we had to take a little detour........

No comments:

Post a Comment